The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

30 Day Music Challenge, Day 26: A Song I Can Play On an Instrument

Way back in the mists of time, I used to play the flute. I really enjoyed it, but got out of practice and eventually sold my flute to someone who needed it more than I did, because all I was doing was carting it around wherever I moved and not using it, and I kind of thought it was time to let it go. I don't regret this too much, though once in a while I do wish I could have gotten it together & kept up with it. Ah well.

Anyway, somewhere in those mists of time, I seem to recall "Scarborough Fair" being in my lesson book. I have always loved this old song, and Leaves' Eyes does a particularly good cover of it, both a heavy version and an acoustic version.



1 comment:

Almagest said...

Didn't know that there was an acoustic version! It is a very good cover, no doubt. I'm finding myself liking Njord more and more.